Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Healing from the Light Beings! Part I

Greetings,

I AM Menantes, receive my blesings dear ones, for now is the "coming " of "NOVUS DOMINIUM".

I'm making a set of short stories where I will share with you some of the "experiences" I have given the privilege to witness along my lifetime in Earth.

" In the early hours of Sep 19, 1982 perhaps 3:00 AM I woke up listening someone singing and calling my name. I went toward the front porch of my family's farm house where I believed the call was coming. As extrange as it was, I noticed that it was like daylight where this young man was. He was white, brown hair, a beard grown and look similar to Jesus of Galilee. He called my name again in a very warmth and kind way, I felt like he knew me for a long time. I responded him saying: who are you? do I know you? I was feeling unconfortable by such close familiarity from the Being. To what he replied:

"Beloved, there is nothing you should be afraid of. I come to you to help you with your pain and suffering. We know you have been mistreated by those who should love you, your father, your mother, brothers and sisters, but it is now necessary for you to get better and be healed. "

At this moment, I noticed his guitar as he began to play it and sing songs, making me feel calm. After a while, I felt to sit next to where he was sitting, over a small area covered with short grass in front of the house.

I remember staying for few minutes when he stop playing and gave me advice as to not to be afraid and that I was given an opportunity to change my destiny. He told me to head down towards the middle of one of the main crop fields of our farm where a treasure was waiting for me, to be prudent and not talk about what I was going to witness until told to do so.

As I accepted his words, I stood up and began to walk towards the area he had pointed me to go, located about a mile away from the house. I walked down toward the fields, crossed several rustic doors made of wood and barber wire, and followed along the edge of a creek that runs aside the limits of our property from the South. Once I approached the site where I suppose to be, between the two big trees called Ceibas, about 100 feet high and 250 feet apart from each other, It was dark and sudeenly the field started to light up, I got worry but I rememberd the Being advice and became calm.

I then saw a light that became an object coming from the sky above, once got close when I started to hear a humming sound and saw this cilindric object that began to approach and landed between the Ceibas near where I was standing. It was approximate sixty feet long and about twenty feet high, I couldn't see how wide it was. It looked like a huge Winebbago, with small side windows, and blue, red and green color lights flashing around the vessel in circular motion. A door opened from one of its sides and a small stairway came off.

From the inside a figure began to emerge, it was a blonde female who came out and signal me to approach the vehicle. Surprised and with a sense of loving peace I approached the vessel and began to hear the woman talk inside my mind. There were no words rather were thoughts I should say, like I could listen what the being thinks. I can describe her as aproximate six feet tall, white, blonde hair, deep blue eyes, radiand, beautiful smile, the most beutiful being I had ever seen. Her white gown was adorned with some symbols in gold around her chest and top shoulders. She invited me to come aboard and guide me to sit in what looks like a chair next to another door.

I am told to wait, that a doctor is coming and that I was going to remember most of this visit. Then she tell me to go inside the next room, take off my shirt and lay down in the bed. I did so with this feeling of peace inside me. I went inside to an illuminated room where I noticed there were no lamps, it looked like a hospital operation room. I asked myself why I was there, if I wasn't sick ...(to be continued)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AIA MANINAM AIA

Arkam said...

love & light, that is all there is!